Advance Your Career in Real Estate
TAKE THE NEXT STEP TODAY!
In order to advance to being a licensed real estate Broker in the State of Georgia, a real estate professional must meet the following eligibility requirements:
1. Hold a valid Sales-Person’s license for a period of at least 3 years, and
2. Be at least 21 years of age, and
3. Be a high school graduate or have a obtained their GED, and
4. Be able to acceptably pass a State Criminal Background Check, and
5. Complete a 60 hour Broker Pre-License Course, and
6. Pass a classroom final exam with a minimum score of 75%, and
7. Pass the State Real Estate Broker’s Exam with a minimum score of 75%, and
8. Pay the appropriate exam and licensing fees at the time of taking the State exam. The new license is issued for an effective period of 4 years.
RERA’S Broker Pre-License course is approved by the Georgia Real Estate Commission and is taught by an experienced licensed real estate professional. This course for prospective Brokers uses case studies and simulations in an inter-active classroom where teamwork and individual analysis bring to life the experiences that real estate Broker’s encounter in owning and/or managing a real estate company, while monitoring and directing the work of other real estate professionals.
THE TUITION FOR THIS COURSE IS: $495, and includes all course materials.
60 hr. Broker Pre-License-Cumming 06/03/2019 - 06/25/2019