Broker Pre-License Course – 60 Hours – SUWANEE CAMPUS!Click here to register!
09/11/2017 - 10/19/2017
10:00 am - 2:30 pm
790 Peachtree Industrial Blvd., Suite 203
Suwanee, Georgia 30024, GA/Gwinnett
5 / 15
TAKE THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR REAL ESTATE CAREER.
Register for RERA’S Broker Pre-License course, approved by the Georgia Real Estate Commission and taught by Curtis York “The Real Estate Guy”. Curtis is well known for his vast experience in all facets of real estate. His interactive and motivating approach to teaching keeps students engaged and successful.
In this course for prospective Brokers, you will use case studies and simulations in an interactive classroom where teamwork and individual analysis bring to life the experiences that real estate Broker’s encounter.
You will gain real-world knowledge of what it’s like to be a Broker that owns and/or manages a real estate company while monitoring and directing the work of other real estate professionals.
Ready to advance your career and become a licensed real estate Broker in the State of Georgia? You must meet the following eligibility requirements:
1. Hold a valid Sales-Person’s license for a period of at least 3 years
2. Be at least 21 years of age
3. Be a high school graduate or have a obtained their GED
4. Be able to acceptably pass a State Criminal Background Check
5. Complete a 60 hour Broker Pre-License Course
6. Pass a classroom final exam with a minimum score of 75%
7. Pass the State Real Estate Broker’s Exam with a minimum score of 75%
8. Pay the appropriate exam and licensing fees at the time of taking the State exam. The new license is issued for an effective period of 4 years.
$25 EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT $450 – REGISTER BEFORE September 6th, 2017
THE COMPETITIVELY-PRICED TUITION FOR THIS COURSE IS: $475
includes all course materials.
$99 down, $188 1st day of class, $188 at mid-term (Call 678-318-7949)
Class meets Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays 10:00AM – 2:30PM
Start date: Monday, September 11th- Last day of Class: Thursday, October 12th
Final Exam: Thursday, October 19th
Optional CRAM Course: Monday, October 16th
Real Estate Resources Academy makes every effort to maintain scheduled classes subject to class enrollment minimums. However, Real Estate Resources Academy cannot guarantee that classes will start on the scheduled date if class enrollment is insufficient. As such, Real Estate Resources Academy reserves the right to reschedule class dates, if necessary, in order to insure that class enrollment meets the minimum number of students for a course being offered.
Bookings are closed for this course.