Start Your Career in Real Estate
In order to become a licensed real estate professional in the State of Georgia, a person must meet the following eligibility requirements:
1. Be at least 18 years of age, and
2. Be a high school graduate or have a obtained their GED, and
3. Be able to acceptably pass a State Criminal Background Check, and
4. Complete a 75 hour Sales Pre-License Course, and
5. Pass a classroom final exam with a minimum score of 75%, and
6. Pass the State Real Estate Exam with a minimum score of 75%, and
7. Pay the appropriate exam and licensing fees at the time of taking the State exam. The license is issued for an effective period of 4 years.
RERA’s Salesperson Pre-License Course is approved by the Georgia Real Estate Commission and covers all the basics of ownership, transfer, use of property, real estate law, mortgage,finance and math fundamentals.
This course is conducted in the classroom by a licensed real estate instructor who will guide the students to be proficiently prepared with the technical and practical training experience needed to focus on everyday activities in the real estate world.
THE TUITION FOR THIS COURSE IS: $475, and includes all course materials.
Available Courses:75 hr. Salesperson Pre-License Day/Buford 05/08/2019 - 05/30/2019
75 hr. Saleperson Pre-License Evening/Buford 06/03/2019 - 06/28/2019
SUMMER SCHEDULE 75 hr. Salesperson Pre-License Day/Buford/ 3days/week 06/18/2019 - 07/31/2019
75 hr. Salesperson Pre-License Evening/Alpharetta 07/08/2019 - 08/02/2019